Registration is still open!
Registration will be open until end of May for those that want to register to access the recorded on-demand content.
The recorded content will include all sessions within the official scientific program. Some sponsored sessions and workshops may also be available.
Onsite attendees in Adelaide will also receive access to the post‐event recordings as part of their registration package. One day registrations will only have access to the recorded on-demand content for the day registered for.
This will include audio visual recordings of sessions thatw ere taken place in the plenary as well as audio recording synchronised with the PowerPoint presentations from other sessions held outside of the plenary. This will ensure members who are not attending can still take in the scientific content of the meeting and can claim CPD points for their learning.
Registration now open!
Before you register, please ensure you have read the terms and conditions, including our cancellation and reimbursement policy.
Conference registration fees
All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD$) and inclusive of the goods and services tax (GST).
|Full Meeting Registration
|ACD Fellows and Associates||$1,500.00||$1,500.00|
|ACD Retired Fellows, Retired Associate Members and Honorary Members||$0.00||$0.00|
|Vocational Trainees in Dermatology**||$780.00||$780.00|
|Other Medical Professionals||$1,600.00||$1,600.00|
|Other Health Professionals (Nursing/Allied Health)||$630.00||$630.00|
|Resident Medical Officer/Junior Doctor||$1,130.00||$1,130.00|
|Full Time Medical Students/Post Graduate Students/Research Fellows||$440.00||$440.00|
|Full Time Medical Students/Post Graduate Students/Research Fellows – Accepted ASM53 Abstract*||$55.00||$55.00|
|ACD Fellows and Associates – Saturday 30 April only||$500.00||$500.00|
|ACD Retired Fellows, Retired Associate Members and Honorary Members – Saturday 30 April only||$0.00||$0.00|
|Vocational Trainees in Dermatology – Saturday 30 April only**||$280.00||$280.00|
|Other Medical Professionals – One day registration||$585.00||$585.00|
|Other Health Professionals (Nursing/Allied Health) – One day registration||$325.00||$325.00|
|Resident Medical Officers – One day registration||$430.00||$430.00|
|Full Time Medical Students / Post Graduate Students / Research Fellows – One day registration||$110.00||$110.00|
|Mohs Surgery Meeting – Saturday 30 April only||$220.00||NA|
|ADNA Registration Prices
|ADNA Non Members||$375.00||$375.00|
|ADNA Student Nurse (proof of identification required)||$200.00||$200.00|
|ADNA Members 1 Day||$150.00||$150.00|
|ADNA Non Members 1 Day||$225.00||$225.00|
|ADNA Student Nurse 1 Day (proof of identification required)||$100.00||$100.00|
**Educational Grant for College Trainees
Sun Pharma has provided an Educational Grant to College to support trainees’ attendance at upcoming conferences. This funding provides an opportunity for College to offset the registration costs for trainees to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting in Adelaide.
- Trainees please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a code to input when using the registration portal.
- Trainees should discuss registering for this event with their HOD to gain approval before proceeding.
Note: Only ACD trainees are eligible to use this code. All registrants who use the complimentary code will be checked with College to confirm they are in the training program.
*Full Time Medical Students/Post Graduate Students/Research Fellows – Accepted ASM53 Abstract
Full time medical students, post graduate students and research fellows who have an accepted abstract are entitled to a discount registration.
- please email email@example.com to obtain a code to input when using the registration portal.
Those accepted for an oral or ePoster may register for the full conference or one day.
Persons eligible to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD):
- Fellows and associate members of the ACD
- Dermatologists registered in their own country and not practising in Australia
- Dermatologists registered in Australia who are not Fellows of College
- Vocational trainees in dermatology
- Other medical specialists
- Dermatologic nurses
- General practitioners who are enrolled in or have completed the Royal College of General Practitioners (RACGP)/Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) GP Dermatology course
- Resident medical officers who have applied or intend to apply for selection into the College training program
- Medical students
Please note that your registration is subject to approval by the Australasian College of Dermatologists. The College may contact you regarding the suitability of your attendance at the meeting.
- Attendance to ASM sessions from Saturday 30 April to Tuesday 3 May
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas on from Saturday 30 April to Tuesday 3 May in the exhibition hall (Morning Tea only Tuesday)
- Delegate badge and materials
- Attendance to ASM sessions on day of the registration
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas on the day of registration in the exhibition hall
- Delegate badge and materials
All payments must be received prior to the ASM. If payment is not received, you will be required to provide your personal credit card details at the ASM to guarantee payment. This card will be debited if alternative payment is not received within 14 days.
All amounts in the registration form are in Australian dollars (AUD$) and inclusive of (GST) 10%.
Once your registration has been processed receipt of payment will be emailed to you, to the email address you provide as contact in your registration.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners and Amex
Please note credit card payment will be listed as transaction with ‘Think Business Events’ on your credit card statement.
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Account name: Think Business Events ITF ACDERM 2022
Account Number: 728-166-505
Reference: Delegate name/Invoice Number